Thanks Ed, those dashboards are useful and give a good view of things.

Regarding the 1.12 release timing, I suggest we move the release date until
after the next ASF board meeting, which is scheduled for July 19, 2017. The
reason is that MADlib graduation is on the agenda for the ASF meeting and
hopefully it will pass fine.  So I suggest the new release date for 1.12 is
Aug 4, a couple weeks or so later.  I updated the release date in JIRA.

And yes, there is quite a lot of history on this project as it has been
around since 2011 or so, well before the move the ASF in the fall of 2015.

Frank