Github user edespino commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/pull/149

    There are a few varying MLP naming references scattered about.  I believe
`Multilayer perceptron` is correct (no space or hyphen separating multi and
layer). I have seen `Multi Layer perceptron` and `Multi-layer perceptron` also
used.  Can you please clean them up?

    Here are those that I noticed:

    ```
    -*- mode: ack; default-directory:
"~/workspace/MADlib/incubator-madlib/src/" -*-
    Ack started at Wed Jul 12 16:12:18

    ack -i "layer perceptron"
    modules/convex/mlp_igd.cpp
    55: * @brief Perform the multi-layer perceptron transition step
    173: * @brief Perform the multi-layer perceptron final step

    modules/convex/mlp_igd.hpp
    25: * @brief Multi-layer perceptron (incremental gradient): Transition
function
    30: * @brief Multi-layer perceptron (incremental gradient): State merge
function
    35: * @brief Multi-layer perceptron (incremental gradient): Final function
    40: * @brief Multi-layer perceptron (incremental gradient): Difference in
    46: * @brief Multi-layer perceptron (incremental gradient): Convert
    52: * @brief Multi-layer perceptron (incremental gradient): Predict

    modules/convex/type/state.hpp
    547: *        incremental gradient descent for multi-layer perceptron

    ports/postgres/modules/convex/mlp.sql_in
    23: * @brief SQL functions for multi-layer perceptron
    45:Multi Layer Perceptron (MLP) is a model for regression and
    358:-# Generate a multilayer perceptron with a single hidden layer of 5
units.
    416:-# Now train a regression model using a multilayer perceptron a single
hidden layer of two nodes.

    ports/postgres/modules/convex/mlp_igd.py_in
    23:@brief Multilayer perceptron using IGD: Driver functions
    503:    Multi Layer Perceptron (MLP) is a model for regression and
    676:    Multi Layer Perceptron (MLP) is a model for regression and

    Ack finished at Wed Jul 12 16:12:18
    ```

---
with INFRA.