I believe there is another git repo "incubator-madlib-site" (pair) that
needs to be migrated as well:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-madlib-site.git
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib-site (GitHub mirror)

Personally, I am in favor of Gitbox use. I believe there is a security
requirement which I also support: "You are required to enable 2FA on GitHub
before you can gain write-access to repositories.".

Shall we put the main MADlib repo(s) migration to GitBox to a vote?

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*