The build isn't broken -- Jenkins is, I believe. At least ever error I've
looked at seems to be an error in Apache infra. The tests pass locally for
me. usually. DistributedRowMatrix tests seem to have some rare condition
that makes them fail spuriously because some output isn't cleaned up
somewhere.