On 14.12.2011 Jake Mannix wrote:
> Exactly.  Lowers barrier to entry for joining in the review process.

Having Ted review more patches certainly is a +1 for having review board.

Just two wishes from my side:

I can easily parse all our stuff (comments on JIRA, commits and regular mails)
by reading the mailing lists only. The messages sent by review board right now
have a few flaws: They all come from the same mail address, they don't contain
some context from the original patch before the contents but only a link out to
the review board instance. That makes it hard to follow without actually
clicking through. Is there some configuration option to make them more
meaningful?

Also we should not make it any harder for potential new contributors to submit
patches - submitting stuff to review board should be encouraged but remain
strictly optional.

Looking forward to seeing more code-reviews also from non-committers,
Isabel

PS: If there is anyone close to Berlin who has used review board before and
loves it - I'd happy to get a brief introduction in return for a cup of coffee
and some cake :)