On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Andrew Musselman <
andrew.mussel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool, thanks; I fixed it by adding the generated-sources/org directory to
> the source path..

That isn't a good fix.  For one thing, you may have a similar problem with
tests.  And if we add protobuf sorts of things, that will fail as well.

> Still have IntelliJ complaining about a bunch of things in the top-level
> pom.xml, like hadoop module dependencies not found, maven plugins not
> found, etc..

That means that your environment has a problem.

What version of Maven do you have installed?  Did you tell IntelliJ about
your installation?