Yes this was also news to me and it took a few round trips of emails
to clarify. I had not actually seen a "Mahout" license but was listed
as the point of contact. I was left with the impression I was just
supposed to share my own license, and then Dmitry found a copy of the
'real' project shared license. Hmm! well, one way or the other we can
get a license to a committer that wants one without involving
JetBrains. That was the gist of it... but they still have a special
form for Apache committers on their web site, so... hmm.