Well done team!

Build is unstable, oscillates, IMO regardless of changes made. Judging from
logs I suspect that some of the Jenkins nodes are not configured well, /tmp
directory security related issues, and file size constraints. Could be also
issue with our tests.

Javadoc was reported earlier not to be OK (not all modules in aggregated
javadoc), and code quality reports are not working OK, e.g. findbugs
doesn't respect excludes - plan to work on this during weekend.

Do we want to fix these before or after 0.8 release?

Kind regards,
Stevo Slavić.