Hi Pranay,
as Ted already said there were already multiple times the request for PMML
support.

I would recommend that you read all the JIRA issues about PMML they contain a
lot of information what have happened so far:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1041 Support for PMML
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-18 Embrace interoperability with
other softwares

If you want to implement it go ahead and do so.

The following might speed up the integration of your contribution:
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/how-to-contribute.html

Have a great week
    Manuel

--