On Saturday, December 07, 2013 12:05:38 PM Andrew Musselman wrote:
> Isabel and Sebastian, let me know how I can help on the wiki bugs; I made
> an account for Apache Confluence.

I'll post the "please replace our current svnpubsub site with Apache CMS" late
today or early tomorrow (unless someone here finds a blocking issue in the
staged version). After that the first step to help with the wiki would be going
through the wiki pages and deleting anything that was migrated to Apache CMS.

As for the rest it might be a good idea to post a list of all remaining pages
so we can go over them and decide whether to delete, change or keep them as
is.

Isabel