I updated the repository (with the typo)

g...@github.com:baunz/cluster-comprarison.git

to include more logging information about the number of times the distance
measure calculation is triggered (which is the most expensive thing imo).
the factor of dist. measure calculations per point seen is about 40 at
streaming k-means and 10 for regular k-means (because there are 10
clusters).

This is of course dependent on the searchSize Parameter but i used the
default value of 2.