From: Tharindu Rusira [mailto:tharindurus...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 10:05 AM
To: dev@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Edit CMS in anonymous mode

Hi all,
I'm new to Mahout CMS and I managed to access as an anonymous user. I edited
trunk > templates > standard.html where I do not get a preview as in content
markup pages.

So how am I supposed to view the effect of changes I made? Basically I'm
asking whether it is possible to view my working copy as a separate instance
of Mahout website?

Thanks,

--
M.P. Tharindu Rusira Kumara

Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka.
+94757033733
www.tharindu-rusira.blogspot.com