I am open to having the conversation (and a part of me feels that the
clusteringId fix should be in 0.9).

If we decide to incorporate that into 0.9, I need to rollback the 0.9 Release
that's presently out there in staging (for the 5th time in a row now).
I am fine with doing that.

What do you think we should do?

a) Go ahead with 0.9 release without the fix for M-1410 .
b) Rollback 0.9 and include the fix for M-1410
c) Go ahead with 0.9, have an interim 1.0 Release Candidate that includes
M-1410 and any other issues/enhancements that are fixed.

I am leaning towards (b), my only concern being that from my experience in the
past few weeks; its become real hard to muster the minimum 3 +1 PMC votes
required for a release to pass.