Hi Suneel,

Thanks for notes. I'm inquiring about status of the notes and update to the
website to announce 0.9: Ted has reviewed the release notes - were you
waiting for additional input or are they ready to go on the website? Are
you the one who updates the site?

I've been asked to write a short blog on the release but wanted to wait
until the site is updated.

Thanks much
Ellen