Hi Hardik,

I'm forwarding previous thread about 1.0 release plan to you. As a spark user you will see many things to be done.

Yours Peng

On Thu 06 Mar 2014 12:57:20 PM EST, Sebastian Schelter wrote:
Hi Hardik,

at the moment, we are heavily working on polishing our documentation.
A very welcome contribution would be a nice to read writeup how to use
an algorithm mahout to solve an exemplary problem.

E.g. taking a movie ratings dataset and showing how to compute
recommendations on it.

Best,
Sebastian