Would some time on sunday work? I'll be traveling the next two weeks starting from Tuesday.

Best,
Sebastian

On 03/19/2014 07:55 AM, Suneel Marthi wrote:
I had a hangout setup for 0.9, not sure if its still valid;  I can check on
that or can set one up now. When would people wanna have it?
Mondays and Wednesdays don't work for me.  Would Tuesdays 6pm Eastern Time work
?

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:45 AM, Sebastian Schelter <s...@apache.org>