Hey All,
I am Yash, a bigdata engineer and an opensource fan. I have been a Mahout
user for sometime now and am interested in giving back to the community.

I am digging mahout source currently and am interested in contributing
towards the Collaborative Filtering part.
I am interested in contributing both in terms of code and documents/wiki
posts etc.

I am browsing through the JIRA currently to see active sections of CF.

Is there any specific part of CF that I must have a look into and start
exploring.
What are the areas that might be a good place to start contributing?

Suggestions?

Peace,
Yash