Dmitry,While I wait for you to review my pull request there are various areas I
can look at in the interim:
1) Refining the blog to show the current APIs that we are tinkering with2)
Adding more APIs around the DoubleDataFrameVector while you're reviewing the
initial set, I have some ideas around which ones might be next that I can put
in3) Start figuring out how to potentially leverage the UnsafeUtil class you
introduced to hook into the various vector class APIs that I created

Would love to hear your thoughts on next set of immediate needs.Thanks in
advance.