Hi mahout.

I think its time we start carving the path to  update the mahout smoke
tests in bigtop to reflect the work you folks are doing on the new RDD
based framework.

1) Can someone give me a list of the few more important things to test?
Maybe I can create a corresponding bigtop jira and possibly I can follow up
on it.

2) How does the mahout community feel about supporting mapreduce tests in
bigtop.  Should we still maintain them ? Or should we also deprecate or
testing of mapreduce.  I think overall it depends on how long the support
for mapreduce will remain.

--
jay vyas