+1

1.0.0 is recommended. Many release after 1.0.1 has a short test cycle and 1.0.2 apparently reverted many fix for causing more serious problem.

On 14-08-09 04:51 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:
+1

Until we release a version that uses spark, we should stay with what helps
us.  Once a release goes out then tracking whichever version of spark that
the big distros put out becomes more important.