Spark releases every few weeks. In the meantime some users will have chosen a
version to stay with for awhile. Now that we are moving to 1.2.1 what does that
mean for users who are working with the version of Mahout that is using 1.1.0?

Should we be releasing or tagging builds to sync with Spark versions? Otherwise
we may be creating a headache for users. I say this because one of my clients
is on Spark 1.1.0 and is hesitant to upgrade. Since there has been no release
or tag we are giving no guidance about what point in Mahout to use.

I guess a light weight thing to do would be tag every time we move to a new
build of Spark and annotate the tag with the version of Spark. The harder thing
to do would be support multiple versions in the poms like we do for Hadoop.
This is probably going to be required at some point, right?