I like math-*. And it is math only there. Or was last time i checked. it
will be what R calls "R-base", and I would welcome no other scope there.
all environment things are math. all ML things are math. quasi-newton,
bayesian optimizers, linear search are all math. Stats are math. als,
(d)ssvd, d(spca), (d)als are all math.

non-math are perhaps an app server like R shiny, if we ever get there, that
definitely deserves a module. But other than that, what else we are talking
here?

renaming artifacts is confusing to hands-on people (me including). it is
the reason why i lost my way in modern hadoop dependencies.

i am good with all the "oneric ocelot" and the rest of fancy animal kingdom
names