From: Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:02:43 AM
To: dev@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Re: Future Mahout - Zeppelin work

ah yes- I remember you pointing that out to me too.

I got side tracked yesterday for most of the day on an adventure in getting
Zeppelin to work right after I accidently updated to the new snapshot (free
hint: the secret was to clear my cache *face-palm*)

I'm going to add that dependency to the readme.md now.

thanks,
tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*