In any case, still getting this error in the console when I run this block:

"import org.apache.mahout.math._
import org.apache.mahout.math.scalabindings._
import org.apache.mahout.math.drm._
import org.apache.mahout.math.scalabindings.RLikeOps._
import org.apache.mahout.math.drm.RLikeDrmOps._
import org.apache.mahout.sparkbindings._

implicit val sdc: org.apache.mahout.sparkbindings.SparkDistributedContext =
sc2sdc(sc)"

"<console>:21: error: object mahout is not a member of package org.apache
import org.apache.mahout.math._"