Hi Devs,

Issue link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1876

Problem statement: Mahout should be compatible with the latest lucene
version. I was trying to solve a text clustering problem and I stumbled
upon the error that the lucene version in use is not supported. That's when
I raised this issue and one of the guys suggested me to try fixing it and I
started doing so.

Proposed solution:

   1. Change lucene version in the POM file and fix all the compilation
   failures
   2. Fix any failing tests due to this change

Current progress:

   1. Fixed all the compilation issues
   2. Comparing the test failures of before-fix v/s after-fix

I might need some help in test failures, I happen to see that the same
tests are failing in both before-fix and after-fix.

Let me know if any comments.

Thanks,
--
*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>