Hi everyone!

I'm Aditya, a senior year Computer Science Undergraduate student studying
at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India. I am
interesting in working on parallel / distributed algorithm / system design
for data mining. I have done relevant courses like Data Mining, Machine
Learning and Parallel Computing. I have worked on relevant projects using
OpenMP and OpenMPI.

However I have not much experience in working with Apache Hadoop / Spark
etc, but am familiar with the concepts of parallel design and willing to
learn these frameworks if needed.

Please let me know in what aspects I can contribute to Apache Mahout.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Cheers,
Aditya