Thanks for the advice Saikat. I'll try to get some hands on experience. I
have gone through the mail thread " Contributing an algorithm for Samsara "
and was wondering if there are any unit tests / any bug fixes pending to
which I could contribute.

I will also go through the list of issues in Jira and see if I can
contribute to any of them to understand the framework. I'll get back to you
if I have any questions.

Best Regards,
Aditya