From: Pat Ferrel <p...@occamsmachete.com>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 11:11:09 AM
To: dev@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.13.0 Release Candidate

I can’t +1 because of system integration errors that have to do with scoring
that could be in Mahout. I doubt it is but don’t have time in the allotted vote
period to track it down.

My close looking tests of Mahout including the previous driver issues pass.

Not sure if we use this style of vote for releases but I guess I’m +0, wanting
to see a release and not wanting to block it, just not enough info for a +1.