+1 (binding)

Built and tested source distribution with both profiles -Pviennacl and
-Pviennacl-omp.

Ran SparseSparseDrmTimer.mscala through the shell in both pseudo cluster and
local[2] mode

Tested with several iterations and combinations of arguments eg:

timeSparseDRMMMul(1000,1000,1000,5,.2,1234L)

Mostly with out issue in a consumer grade card.

Note: in the shell after the %*% is called by a partition and the GPU is in
use, will get a native failure exception which is caught and allows for MMul of
that partition to fall back to JVM MMul (single-threaded).. this should be
changed in 0.13.1 to fall back to OpenMP MMul.

Note: Binary distribution is built for Tesla GPUs. My card was not compatible,
though out target is higher end GPUs on AWS or PowerPC (PowerPC uses  teslas)
so not a blocker IMO.

We will target a wider range of cards in the next distributions.