That's awesome!!

Would you be interested in committing to the Mahout project as part of the
new algorithms framework so other users could take advantage of it?

Would require adding some functionality to make it consistent with other
algorithms.  Happy to help with this.

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*