Btw I just mentioned on another thread binaries for the 14.1-SNAPSHOT are
available:

The default is spark 2.4.4 and scala_2.12:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-spark_2.12/14.1-SNAPSHOT/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-core_2.12/14.1-SNAPSHOT/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-hdfs_2.12/14.1-SNAPSHOT/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/mahout/mahout-spark-cli-drivers_2.12/14.1-SNAPSHOT/

Those are pushed by hand using `mvn deploy`

I've been a bit under the weather since I pushed those, but I think that the
release shouldn't. Be too far off.  I hopefully will be able to give it a look
Wednesday  or Sunday.

On Oct 14, 2019 7:07 PM, Andrew Palumbo <ap....@outlook.com> wrote:

>> I'll OHSU it to a mahout-14.1

Should read I'll *push* it to a mahout-14.1 branch.

I'm laid up today.  Hopefully tomorrow.