Ok this is channel, #quick-chat-email-list is Finally working.  I'd put us on a
paid plan, but it turns out that was not necessary.  we still have the
[mahout.sh...@gmail.com](mailto:mahout.sh...@gmail.com) shared account.  (I'd
set this account up to share amongst !here  It is still available for the
drive, etc.

We can now use slack for Planning.  each time you hit enter a message will be
sent and the username will be attached to the subject.  so not really a reason
to sign off.  That is a configuration issue that I think may be changeable.
I'll take a look and see if we can get user names automatically embedded in a
signature.