OK, let's move them to Tuesdays, mid afternoon PST. And see how those work
out.

This weeks is a holiday in the US so I was going to cancel the weekly
meeting anyway.

I'm going to be moving beginning of next week, so unless someone else can
cover it- let's do the next weekly meeting on Tuesday December 8th.

Thanks all!
tg


On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 5:18 PM Andrew Palumbo <[email protected]> wrote:

> I may be able to come to some Tuesday Afternoon meetings.  CST or PST?
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Andrew Musselman <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 5:43 PM
> To: Mahout Dev List <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Move time of weekly meeting
>
> Hi Trevor, thanks for asking; I've actually gotten to where Friday mornings
> are a de facto catch-up at work time.. I might be better off on Monday or
> Tuesday mid-afternoons.
>
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:23 AM Trevor Grant <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hey all, slow meeting this week[1]- was wondering if anyone would like to
> > move the meeting and if so  to when?
> >
> > [1]
> > http://mahout.apache.org/minutes/2020/11/20/weekly-meeting-minutes.html
> >
>

Reply via email to