Hi Jasmine,

We'd love to have you help out! there's a list of issues for people just
getting started to work on... somewhere, I think finding it and making it
somewhere other people can find is a todo on my list. There's a community
call next Wednesday too,  that might be a good place to introduce yourself
and meet some of us.