Hi Ahmet,

Yes, I saw your proposed contribution, but the dependency on running
ant first was a problem for me, because for some things (notably the
alfresco war) we have to run Maven first to build it. :-/.  However,
there is an ant plugin for Maven that you might be able to make use of
to do the work.  It's more effort but the result would be better.

Karl