I have tried now the latest code and now the crawling process is
terminating correctly without any exception.

But I noticed that when the job is running, the total number of documents
are correctly shown, and you can see that this number is incrementing
gradually until the end of the job.

But at the end of the job the number of documents shown in the UI returns a
value equals to the number of libraries that you have configured.

In the document history I only see three libraries shown in the Document
Status view:

- /
- /My Custom Library 1//
- /My Custom Library 2//