On 28.09.12 13.31, Erlend Garåsen wrote:

OK, I will give you a stack trace in the beginning of next week.

Do you still need the stack trace? If you do, I need to adjust the log level and/or change the source code in order to print it out.

I'm still a little bit worried about how MCF deals with 500 server errors since the job I started last Friday is still running. It retries and retries the three documents I previously mentioned.

Is it really a normal behaviour that MCF retries the same document every fourth second after the last attempt and continues do do this (perhaps) thousand times? MCF has probably retried these documents in four days now. I doubt this is normal behaviour.

The job should end in the middle of the day on Saturday, and now it's Tuesday.

I will test the latest RC after these issues have been clarified.

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen
University of Oslo