I mean to spread all the activities around Apache ManifoldCF development:

- each release version that we will release
- important commits
- the current issues on which we are working on

But also spread news and events on which ManifoldCF is involved.

In this way we can get more interest in the project, we have to share what
we are doing, not every day (it could be nice :) ), but I think at least
every week.