Hi Karl,

I fixed the cmis connector to include paging, so it supports more than 100 or
so documents on the first page (default in alfresco).  I'll put that in a jira
soon once I do more performance testing on it to make sure it's where it needs
to be.

However, I noticed that the seeding has to finish before the connector starts
processing the documents.

Is there a reason for this?  Seems like you should be able to start processing
as soon as you put in the first identifier?

I ask because on my small test system I have 5k docs and it fully ran though
those before starting to ingest.  What happens if it's a million docs?  Not
understanding the reason for waiting and if there isn't one can we do something
to not wait?

thanks,
mark