I should add that, in order to assure myself that CONNECTORS-872 was indeed
"fixed", I tried the following using the client's exact web connection and
job parameters:

- single-process example, Windows, java 7
- multiprocess-file-example, Windows, java 7
- single-process example, Ubuntu, java 6
- multiprocess-file-example, Ubuntu, java 6

These all succeeded.  The databases in use were all Derby and HSQLDB.  I
did not try with PostgreSQL.

Karl