Hi Alessandro,

activities.noDocument() only means that the current document should no
longer be considered part of the crawl.
In both cases it is reasonable to check the SmbAuthException text and throw
ManifoldCFException if it seems to be bad credentials.  You should not call
activities.noDocument() in that case.  In fact, you could make a single
method that gets called from both places that decides whether the exception
reason is that the credentials are bad.

Karl