Hi Karl,

I was checking directly the binary and, because my browser is configured
with Spanish language, the User Interface is completely in Spanish, which
is totally ok. The problem is that there is some issue with the
codification that typically affect latin characters like accents. I have
attached a screenshot with the codification errors. I have tested with
different browser and also changing the codification in the browser is not
working. This is probably due to the codification of the locale files

I probably should create a Jira issue for this, but I would like others to
take a look on this.

Cheers,
[image: Captura de pantalla 2016-04-19 a las 11.22.00.png]Rafa