Hi Karl,

I honestly have just downloaded the new connector from the student GitHub,
I have not checked anything else, so that's the main source of the
problems. I know he has been testing it so far by packaging it in a single
jar and including it into manifold classpath

I would suggest to then not include it in this release and leave me
sometime to properly test and fix it

Wdyt?