Hi,

we made a new test, job created several documents that never where removed
from Elastic Search after job deletion, and the Simple History never showed
them as deleted.

I also looked for an error on logs without luck.

I think it could be 2) case, can I increase log detail for web repository?
This, and the Elastic, are both default connectors, no code changes here.

Thanks.