Can you please suggest is there a way to pass custom header info with Seed URL
so that the target application can determine this request is coming for
crawling
i.e if my site is xxx.yy.com so when the request hits from ManifoldCF for
crawling
can i pass some header which I can parse in my xxx.yy.com  site to determine
the request is for crawling - and I can customize my code for some purposes
like - Bypass Authentication - The reason I am asking is for some reason
I could not map my login sequence defined in ManifoldCF - so looking for
alternatives
(Since it's my Internet Site - Its ok for me to ByPass Authentication based on
some
custom header)

Thanks In Advance for help