De : Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 19 juin 2019 22:45
À : dev <dev@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Solr Output Connector - Too big metadata names

Hi Julien,

The Solr connector uses multipart form posting, and this is covered by
specification pretty completely.  I am therefore not surprised that a
long-named chunk of metadata exceeds some limit.  The open-source software that
Solr uses to decode the form post probably adheres to the standards and rejects
names that are out of spec.

I think the best way to proceed would be to create a Solr ticket that precisely
describes what you are posting, maybe with a Curl command, and see what the
response is.  There's nothing much that ManifoldCF can do other than truncate
names at the limit, once we determine what that is.

Karl