'Because when i tried launching manifoldcf multiprocess with
zookeeper, it didnt allow manifold UI to load. '

WHAT didn't allow manifold UI to load???

If you are using a multiprocess deployment, the process that isn't getting
enough memory is the java-agents process.  Changing the UI process
parameters makes no sense.

Perhaps instead of telling us your hardware configuration, you tell us
precisely how you set up your manifoldcf instance.  What example are you
basing it on?  What have you changed from the defaults for the particular
example?

Thanks,
Karl