Hi Furkan,

We do not do this as part of the release process.  The tags are versioned
but the artifacts are named the same.  Only one of them ever is released so
this is OK; the older artifacts are put in a different folder labeled
"RC0", "RC1", etc.

This process was originally designed by Jukka Zitting and Grant Ingersoll
when MCF was graduating from the incubator and we have not changed it.

Karl