Hi Julien,

The checkDocumentNeedsReindexing() method is meant to be used inside
processDocuments() for the specific document you are checking.  So you can
convert your URI to a set of JSON documents, if the document identifier is
a URI, But you will probably want to put the actual data for the document
in carrydown information.  You will need to also create some kind of
non-URI document ID too.

Karl