Hi,
Please first of all subscribe to this list if you are going to post here.
Otherwise I have to moderate your posts into it.
Second, the users list might be a better choice.  But first, you'll need to
provide more information, such as:

(1) Providing the information from the connection view page, so we can see
your configuration and the connection status;
(2) Describing anything at all unique about the Active Directory setup.

Thanks,
Karl